Qorvo’s QPQ1907 is a high-performance, high power Bulk Acoustic Wave (BAW) band-pass filter designed to enable coexistence of WiFi and LTE signals within the same device or in close proximity to one another. This device is ideally used in WiFi/Bluetooth, consumer premise equipment (CPE), small cells, and smart meter applications.
The QPQ1907 band-pass filter features extremely steep skirts, and simultaneously exhibits low loss in the Wi-Fi band and high near-in rejection in the 2.6 GHz bands. The filter exhibits excellent power handling capabilities meeting FCC max limits of 1W average power. It also uses common module packaging techniques to achieve the industry standard 1.4 x 1.2 x 0.915 mm footprint.
Additional features include:
- Low loss in Wi-Fi band with extended upper corner for inclusion of Bluetooth
- High Rejection in LTE bands especially B7/B41
- Extended Temperature performance over -20 to +95 °C
- Self matched to Single Ended 50 Ohm operation
- High power handling to +30 dBm averaged input power
For more features and specifications, download the available datasheet.