Input pre-match within the package results in ease of external board match and saves board space. The device is housed in an industry standard air cavity package and is ideally suited for Radar applications. The device can support both CW and pulsed operations. Evaluation boards are available upon request.
Key Features Include:
- Operating Frequency Range: 1.2 - 1.4 GHz
- Saturated Output Power PSAT: 59dBm
- Drain Efficiency at PSAT: 70%
- Large Signal Gain at PSAT: 18 dB
- Bias: VDS=+65V, IDQ=750mA
- Package Type: NI-780
- Package Dimensions: 20.57 x 9.78 x 3.63 mm
For more information on this product, download the available datasheet.