GaN Power Amplifier Module: QPA3908
The QPA3908 is an integrated 2-stage Power Amplifier Module designed for massive MIMO applications with 8 W RMS at the device output covering frequency range from 3.7 to 3.98 GHz.
The module is 50 Ω input and output and requires minimal external components. The module is also compact and offers a much smaller footprint than traditional discrete component solutions. The QPA3908 incorporates a driver and Doherty final stage delivering high power added efficiency for the entire module at 8W average power.
- Operating Frequency Range: 3.7 - 3.98 GHz
- Operating Drain Voltage: +48V
- 50 Ohm input/output
- Integrated Doherty Final Stage
- Gain at 38.5dBm Pout: 31.1dB
- Power Added Efficiency at 38.5dBm Pout: 40.4%
- 8×10 mm Plastic Surface Mount Package