This solid-state, class AB RF amplifier is ideal for use as a test instrument covering a variety of frequency ranges, in communications technologies like CDMA, W-CDMA, TDMA, and GSM, for EMC testing, or any other applications where instantaneous bandwidth, high gain, and linearity are required.
- Rated Power Output: 50 watts typical
- Power Output @ 3dB Compression
- Nominal: 50 watts
- Minimum: 40 watts
- Power Output @ 1dB Compression
- Nominal: 25 watts
- Minimum 15 watts
- Small Signal Gain Flatness: +1.0 dB typical, +2.0 dB maximum
- Frequency Response: 1.0-6 GHz
- Gain (at maximum setting): 47 dB minimum
- Gain Adjustment: 15 dB typical
- Input Impedance: 50 ohms, VSWR 2.0:1 maximum
- Output Impedance: 50 ohms nominal
- Noise Figure: 10 dB typical
For more information on the amplifier’s features and specifications, download the datasheet.