The integrated bias controller is factory programmed to set optimal bias points of the Doherty power amplifier module. The controller includes a temperature sensor and adjusts bias over temperature. The controller also includes an enable pin for fast TDD switching.
The QPB3810 is housed in a compact 12 mm x 8 mm SMT Package. This is much smaller footprint than traditional discrete component solution and requires minimal external circuitry.
- Operating Frequency Range: 3.4 - 3.8 GHz
- Operating Drain Voltage: +48 V
- 12.0 x 8.0 mm SMT Package
- 5G m-MIMO Wireless Infrastructure
- General Purpose Wireless Systems
- TDD-based architectures