Skyworks’ newest family of compact, high performance RF front-end modules (FEMs) is specifically designed for LPWAN – supporting LoRa®, SigFox and other unlicensed band technologies – as well as high-power Industrial, Scientific, Medical (ISM) applications operating in the 860-930 MHz frequency range.
These solutions deliver improved sensitivity and more than quadruple the operating range versus a standalone system-on-chip (SoC). They also occupy minimal board space and consume low power, making them ideal for IoT and industrial platforms including sensors, beacons, smartwatches, thermostats, wireless cameras, medical pendants and smoke and CO detectors.
Additional features include:
- 4x extended range and approximately 11 dB improved sensitivity versus a standalone SoC, covering both FCC and ETSI unlicensed bands
- 2.0 to 4.8 V supply voltage range, enabling direct operation from a battery
- Low power consumption, supporting operation from coin cell batteries
- Fully matched 50 Ω TX and RX inputs and antenna outputs
- Digital controls compatible with 1.6 to 3.6 V CMOS levels\
- Compact 3.0 x 3.0 x 0.75 mm Multi-Chip Module (MCM) package ideal for IoT and industrial applications
Download the datasheets for more features and specifications on each of the available models, or check out the video below.