The SKY58211 Envelope Tracking Front-End Module (FEM) is a multimode multiband (MMMB) module with integrated Low Noise Amplifiers (LNAs), which supports 2.5G / 3G / 4G / 5G and CDMA handsets, and operates efficiently in WCDMA, HSPA, and LTE modes.
The FEM consists of a GSM800/ EGSM900 PA block, separate WCDMA blocks operating in the low bands, a logic control block for multiple power control levels, and band enable functions in both cellular and UMTS. RF I/O ports are internally matched to 50 ohms to minimize the need for external components. Extremely low leakage current maximizes handset standby time. The InGaP/GaAs die and passive components are mounted on a multi-layer laminate substrate and the assembly encapsulated in plastic overmold.
Additional Product Features Include:
- Fully integrated LB/VLB multiband module
- Envelope Tracking (ET) for WCDMA/FDD LTE bands
- CDMA compatible
- Integrated Low Noise Amplifiers (LNA)
- Fully programmable Mobile Industry Processor Interface (MIPI®) digital control
- MIPI/RFFE interface
- Closed loop architecture with the Implemented coupler output port
- Fully configurable RF inputs
- Support B29 receiver port
- Small, low profile package
- 5.5 x 8.0 x 0.65 mm
- 50-pad configuration
To learn more, download the available datasheet.