SiSonic Surface Mount MEMS Microphones
Source: Knowles Precision Devices DLI
SiSonic MEMS microphones feature design variables including ever-smaller sizes, lower profiles and mounting options, increased output capacities, and new digital audio options that eliminate analog noise.
For manufacturers, surface mount designs eliminate off-line subassembly production costs. Customized designs are supplied on tape-and-reel and can be run through standard automatic pick-n-place equipment during in-line surface mount manufacturing. The microphone can also communicate with our IntelliSonic™ software and special porting designs to provide a precisely customized sound.
- New MaxRF models eliminate GSM/TDMA burst noise and provide wide-band RF noise suppression
- UltraMini footprint - less than 11.5mm
- Slim UltraMini footprint - less than 8.5mm
- Digital mics eliminate analog noise
- Integrated designs with differential or switchable gain
- Bottom port for thinnest ever designs
- Multiple performance modes (sleep, low-power, standard mode) optimize voice-trigger applications by entering a low-power high-SNR sensing mode