The HMC8413 is a gallium arsenide (GaAs), monolithic microwave integrated circuit (MMIC), pseudomorphic high electron mobility transistor (pHEMT), low noise wideband amplifier that operates from 0.01 GHz to 9 GHz.
The HMC8413 also features inputs and outputs that are internally matched to 50 Ω, making the device ideal for surface-mounted technology (SMT)-based, high capacity microwave radio applications.
Additional Product Features:
- Low noise figure: 1.9 dB typical at 0.01 GHz to 7 GHz
- Single positive supply (self biased)
- High gain: 19.5 dB typical at 0.01 GHz to 7 GHz
- High OIP3: 35 dBm typical at 0.01 GHz to 7 GHz
- RoHS-compliant, 2 mm × 2 mm, 6-lead LFCSP
For more information, download the available datasheet.