The ADAR1000 is a 4-channel, X and Ku frequency band, beamforming core chip for phased arrays. This device operates in half-duplex between receive and transmit modes.
The ADAR1000 is available in a compact, 88-terminal, 7 mm × 7 mm, LGA package and is specified from −40°C to +85°C. Applications include phased array radar and satellite communications systems.
Additional Product Features Include:
- 8 GHz to 16 GHz frequency range
- Half-duplex for transmit and receive modes
- Single-pin transmit and receive control
- 360° phase adjustment range
- 2.8° phase resolution
- ≥31 dB gain adjustment range
- ≤0.5 dB gain resolution
- Bias and control for external transmit and receive modules
- Memory for 121 prestored beam positions
- Four −20 dBm to +10 dBm power detectors
- Integrated temperature sensor
- Integrated 8-bit ADC for power detectors and temperature sensor
- Programmable bias modes
- 4-wire SPI interface
For more information about this product, download the available datasheet.