AR RF/Microwave Instrumentation, located in Souderton, PA, is seeking a talented and highly motivated electrical engineer to play a key role in the development of Broadband, RF, and Microwave Power Amplifiers.
AR is a privately held company that has been in business continuously since 1969 and is the world leader in the industry.
- Research and develop RF/Microwave components
- Effectively utilize RF/Microwave simulation tools
- Design and develop RF/Microwave circuits for broadband power amplifiers
- Perform hands-on testing and troubleshooting of RF/Microwave circuits
- Perform in-depth analysis of complex systems and arrive at conclusions in a timely manner
- Routinely collaborate with others in a team environment
- BS from four-year college or university plus ten years related RF experience required
- MS preferred
- Minimum 5 years related RF experience required
- Experience with modern RF measurement equipment such as Network Analyzers
- Experience with modern RF/Microwave simulation tools such as CST and Microwave Office
Complete benefits package and competitive salary program.
Send resumes with salary requirements to email@example.com, or fax (866)743-3838.
AR is an EOE.