The SKY66101-11 RF and SE2435L are front-end modules (FEMs) designed specifically for industrial, scientific, medical (ISM) band applications with operation in the 902-928 MHz, or 860-930 MHz frequency range. These devices feature a fully matched 50 Ω input and output, and RF blocks that operate over a 2.0-4.8 V range for use in a wide range of battery powered applications.
Designed for ease of use and maximum flexibility, their digital controls are compatible with 1.6 to 3.6 V CMOS levels. The FEMs are housed in a 36-pin, 6 x 6 0.9 mm Quad Flat No-Lead (QFN) package, and can be used for the Internet of Things, smart meters, in-home appliances, smart thermostats, and more.
Additional features for the SKY66101-11 RF and SE2442L include:
- Integrated PA with +30 dBm output power
- Integrated LNA with programmable bypass
- Low noise figure: 2.5 dB, typical
- Integrated antenna switching with transmit/receive diversity function
- Fast turn-on/turn-off time: < 1 μsec
- Sleep mode current: < 1 μA
For more specifications, performance characteristics, and diagrams, download the datasheet.