AR’s 6000W1000 is a solid-sate amplifier covering the 80 – 1000 MHz frequency range. When used with a sweep generator, it provides a minimum of 6000 watts of RF power. Like most of AR’s amplifiers, this model is ideal for applications that call for instantaneous bandwidth and high gain.
A front panel digital display indicates operational status and fault conditions when over-temperature or power supply faults have occurred. The amplifier is protected from RF input overdrive by an RF input leveling circuit that controls the input level to the amplifier’s first stage when increased above 0 dBm. This amplifier has been designed for a benchtop, but it can be removed from its cabinet for equipment rack mounting.
6000W1000 Specifications include:
- Rated Power Output: 6000 watts minimum (80 – 1000 MHz)
- Power Output @ 3 dB Compression
- Nominal: 6000 watts
- 5500 watts min up to 700 MHz, 5100 watts from 700 to 1000 MHz
- Power Output @ 1dB compression
- Nominal: 8500 watts
- 5000 watts min up to 700 MHz; 4500 watts min from 700 to 1000 MHz
- Small Signal Gain Flatness: +1.5 dB typical, +2.0 dB maximum
- Gain: 67.8 dB minimum (at maximum setting)
- Input Impedance: 50 ohms, VSWR 1.5:1 maximum
- Output Impedance: 50 ohms, nominal
For additional information on the 6000W1000 solid-state amplifier’s features and specifications, download the datasheet.