The SMV2201-SMV2205 series is composed of silicon hyperabrupt junction varactor diodes. These surface mount, high Q, low series resistant diodes are designed especially for wide bandwidth, low-loss applications.
These hyperabrupt junction varactor diodes have a specified high capacitance ratio and low reverse voltage making them ideal for wide range voltage-tuned phase shifters and filters, and low phase noise Voltage Controlled Oscillators (VCOs) used at frequencies in wireless systems up to and above 2.5 GHz.
Key Features Include:
- High Q, low series resistance
- Junction temperature from –55 to +175 °C
- Solder interface temperature from –40 to +85 °C
- Forward current of 20mA maximum
- Reverse voltage of 22V maximum
For more features, specifications and diagrams, download the datasheet.