The ADL6012 is a versatile, broadband envelope detector that operates from 2 GHz to 67 GHz. The combination of a wide, 500 MHz envelope bandwidth and a fast, 0.6 ns rise time makes the device suitable for a wide range of applications, including wideband envelope tracking, transmitter local oscillator (LO) leakage corrections, and high resolution pulse (radar) detection.
Applications for this product include communications, military radios, microwave instrumentation, and more. The ADL6012 is specified for operation from −55°C to +125°C, and is available in a 10-lead, 3 mm × 2 mm LFCSP.
Additional Product Features Include:
- Over 500 MHz wide envelope bandwidth
- Fast response times
- 0.6 ns output rise time
- 1.3 ns fall time from 10 dBm to no RF input
- 0.5 ns output propagation delay (rising edge)
- 1.3 ns propagation delay at 10 dBm (falling edge)
- Broadband 50 Ω input impedance
- Flat frequency response with minimal slope variation
- ±1 dB error up to 43.5 GHz
- Input range of −25 dBm to +15 dBm up to 43.5 GHz
- Quasi differential 100 Ω output interface suitable to drive 100 Ω differential load
- Adjustable output common-mode voltage
- Flexible supply voltage: 3.15 V to 5.25 V
- 3 mm × 2 mm, 10-lead LFCSP
For more information on this product, download the available datasheet.