The R&S®FPL1000 is the latest addition to Rohde & Schwarz’ family of signal and spectrum analyzers. It is designed to cover the frequency range from 5 kHz to 3 GHz, and is an ideal instrument for use in the lab, and production and service applications. By combining the functionality of a benchtop instrument with the portability of a handheld instrument, this instrument offers high sensitivity and low phase performance so that even small interfering signals next to the carrier can be analyzed.
The R&S®FPL1000 analyzer features a 1 dB attenuator step size that allows for measurements to be made at the maximum dynamic range. With an intuitive touch screen as intuitive as a smart phone, a simple sweeping gesture can adjust the center frequency or reference level, while two-finger gestures change the span or delayed power level. A MultiView display mode enables different measurement modes combined with all results displaying on one screen.
Additional R&S®FPL1000 features include:
- SSB phase noise: –108 dBc (1 Hz) at 10 kHz offset (1 GHz carrier)
- DANL with preamplifier: –167 dBm from 10 MHz to 2 GHz
- Lightweight with small footprint
- Battery or 12/24 V DC operation (option)
- Use with power sensors (option)
- 40 MHz analysis bandwidth (option)
- Analog and digital signal analysis (option)
For more features and specifications on the R&S®FPL1000 spectrum analyzer, download the product brochure.