Qorvo's QPA1010, QPA1010D are X-band high power MMIC amplifiers, fabricated on Qorvo's production 0.15um GaN on SiC process (QGaN15). These amplifiers operate from 7.9 - 11 GHz and typically provide 15 W saturated output power with power-added efficiency of 38% and large-signal gain of 18 dB.
This combination of wideband performance provides the flexibility designers are looking for to improve system performance while reducing size and cost.
Key Features Include:
- Frequency Range: 7.9 - 11 GHz
- POUT: 42 dBm at PIN = 24 dBm
- PAE: 38 % at PIN = 24 dBm
- Large Signal Gain: 18 dB at PIN = 24 dBm
- Small Signal Gain: 25 dB
- Integrated Power Detector
- Bias: VD = 24 V, IDQ = 600 mA, VG = -1.8 (QPA1010) -1.9 V (QPA1010D) Typical
- Pulsed VD: PW = 100 us, DC = 10%
- QPA1010D Chip Dimensions: 2.75 x 1.65 x 0.10 mm
To learn more about either of these amplifiers, download the available datasheets.