The ADMV8818 from Analog Devices is a fully monolithic microwave integrated circuit (MMIC) featuring a digitally selectable frequency of operation. Applications include test and measurement equipment, Military radar, electronic warfare, and electronic countermeasures, satellite communications, and space Industrial and medical equipment.
The device features four independently controlled highpass filters (HPFs) and four independently controlled low-pass filters (LPFs) that span the 2 GHz to 18 GHz frequency range. This tunable filter can be used as a smaller alternative to large switched filter banks and cavity tuned filters, and this device provides a dynamically adjustable solution in advanced communications applications.
Additional Product Features Include:
- Digitally tunable, multioctave, high-pass and low-pass tuning
- Independent 3 dB frequency control for up to 4 GHz of bandwidth
- Optimal wideband rejection: 35 dB
- Single chip replacement for discrete filter banks
- Compact 9 mm × 9 mm, 56-terminal LGA package
For more information on this product, download the available datasheet.