The SKY66185-11 is an 851 – 894 MHz high-linearity lower amplifier designed for FDD 3G/4G LTE small cell base stations that operate within the 851 – 984 MHz frequency range. It is also useful for active distributed antenna systems, cellular repeaters, and driver amplifiers. The amplifier features fully matched input/output, high gain, and an active biasing circuitry that is integrated to compensate its performance over temperature, voltage, and process variation.
The SKY66185-11 is part of a high-linearity, pin-to-pin compatible power amplifier family supporting all 3GPP bands. This device requires minimal external components, and is housed in a 5 x 5 mm, 28-pin package.
Additional features include:
- High gain: 36.5 dB (unconditionally stable)
- RF input and output internally matched to 50 Ω
- Excellent output return loss: < –15 dB
- PA On/Off function: 6.5 μs switching time
- Integrated coupler for output power monitoring
- Single supply voltage: 3.3 V
For more features, specifications, and diagrams, download the datasheet.