Two Stage, High Linearity and High Gain Low-Noise Amplifier: SKY67107-306LFSource: Skyworks Solutions, Inc.
This low-noise amplifier (LNA) operates in the 2.3-2.8 GHz frequency range and features active bias and high linearity performance. In addition to the high linearity, the output stage also provides high gain. The advanced GaAs pHEMT enhancement mode front end device provides ultra-low Noise Figure. Stable performance over temperature and process variation are a direct result of the amplifier’s active bias circuitry.
This low-noise amplifier is ideal for applications in LTE cellular infrastructure and ISM band systems, ultra-low noise, high gain, and high linearity systems, and digital satellite radio.
SKY67107-306LF Low-Noise Amplifier Features:
- Ultra-low NF: 0.85 dB @ 2.6 GHz
- High gain: 32 dB @ 2.6 GHz
- Low quiescent current: 125 mA
- Stage 1 and 2 adjustable current
- Wideband performance, useable to 2.8 GHz
- Small, QFN (16-pin, 4 x 4 mm) Pb-free package (MSL1, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)