SP8T Antenna FEM Switch: SKY18106-455LFSource: Skyworks Solutions, Inc.
This SP8T (single-pole, eight throw) FEM (front-end-module) operates in the 0.4-2.2 GHz frequency range and is ideal for 2G GSM/EDGE, 3G WCDMA, and other applications that require low harmonics and low insertion loss.
A SP8T switch, GSM transmit signal harmonic filters, and a Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) controller make up the SKY18106-455LF. The switch itself comes in a compact 3.0 x 3.8 mm Quad Flat No-Lead (QFN) package, and is manufactured via a state-of-the-art pHEMT process. This switch’s low current power consumption makes it ideal for battery-powered applications.
SP8T Antenna FEM Switch: SKY18106-455LF Features:
- Wideband frequency range: 0.4 to 2.2 GHz
- Supports quad-band GSM/EDGE with up to six bands of WCDMA or LTE
Low insertion loss:
- 0.80 dB @ GSM, 1 GHz
- 0.90 dB @ GSM, 2 GHz
- 0.40 dB @ WCDMA transmit, 1 GHz
- 0.60 dB @ WCDMA transmit, 2.1 GHz
- Good 2nd and 3rd harmonic performance: –45/–45 dBm @ +35 dBm and +33 dBm for low band and high band, respectively
- Over 25 dB GSM/EDGE harmonic attenuations
- Battery supply voltage: 2.5 to 4.7 V
- SPI logic (VHIGH = 1.8 V)
- Small, QFN (26-pin, 3.0 x 3.8 mm) package (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)