SP3T RF Switch: SKY13373-460LFSource: Skyworks Solutions, Inc.
This single-pole, triple-throw (SP3T) switch operates in the 0.1-3.5 GHz range and is ideal for WCDMA band and mode switching, antenna switch for multimode systems, and 802.11a/b/g/n WLAN applications. This switch features low insertion loss, high isolation, and positive low voltage control. Additionally, no external DC blocking capacitors are required. The SKY13373-460LF SP3T RF Switch is an ideal choice for WCDMA handset and data card applications.
SKY13373-460LF SP3T RF Switch Features:
- Broadband frequency range: 0.1 to 3.5 GHz
- Low insertion loss: 0.45 dB @ 2.5 GHz
- High isolation: 30 dB up to 2.5 GHz
- No external DC blocking capacitors required
- Positive low voltage control: VCTL = 1.65 to 3.30 V, VDD = 2.5 to 5.5 V
- Small, QFN (12-pin, 2 x 2 mm) package (MSL1, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)