Richardson RFPD Introduces New High Linearity PA And Two New Dual-Stage LNAs From Freescale
New GaAs MMIC amplifiers designed to streamline development for today's demanding 3G and 4G networks
Richardson RFPD, Inc. recently announces immediate availability and full design support capabilities for three new devices from Freescale Semiconductor, Inc. (Freescale).
The MMA25312B is a high efficiency InGaP HBT amplifier designed for use in 2400 MHz ISM applications, WLAN (802.11g), WiMAX (802.16e) and wireless broadband mesh networks. It is suitable for applications with frequencies from 2300 to 2700 MHz using simple external matching components with a 3 to 5 volt supply.
Additional key features of the MMA25312B include:
• P1dB: 31 dBm @ 2500 MHz
• Power Gain: 26 dB @ 2500 MHz
• OIP3: 40 dBm @ 2500 MHz
• Active Bias Control (On--chip)
• Supply Current: 124 mA
• Single--ended Power Detector
• Cost--effective QFN Surface Mount Package
• In Tape and Reel. T1 Suffix = 1,000 Units, 12 mm Tape Width, 7 inch Reel.
The MML09212H and MML20242H are dual-stage low noise amplifiers (LNAs) with active bias and high isolation for use in cellular infrastructure applications. They are designed for a range of low noise, high linearity applications such as picocell, femtocell, tower-mounted amplifier (TMAs) and receiver front-end circuits. Both of the new LNAs are unconditionally stable over temperature, operate from a single 5V supply, and are available in low cost QFN surface mount packages.
Additional key features of the MML09212H include:
• Ultra Low Noise Figure: 0.52 dB @ 900 MHz
• Frequency: 400--1400 MHz
• High Reverse Isolation: --57 dB @ 900 MHz
• P1dB: 22.8 dBm @ 900 MHz
• Small--Signal Gain: 37.5 dB @ 900 MHz (adjustable externally)
• Third Order Output Intercept Point: 37 dBm @ 900 MHz
• Supply Current: 150 mA
• Ideally suited for ISM,GSM, W--CDMA and LTE applications
Additional key features of the MML20242H include:
• Low Noise Figure: 0.57 dB @ 1950 MHz
• Frequency: 1400--2800 MHz
• High Reverse Isolation: --.50 dB @ 2140 MHz
• P1dB: 24 dBm @ 1950 MHz
• Small--Signal Gain: 34 dB @ 1950 MHz (adjustable externally)
• Third Order Output Intercept Point: 39.5 dBm @ 1950 MHz
• Active Bias Control (adjustable externally)
• Supply Current: 160 mA
• Ideally suited for TD--SCDMA, W--CDMA, UMTS, PCS, LTE and BWA applications
The devices are in stock and available for immediate delivery. To find more information, or to purchase these products today on the Richardson RFPD website, please visit the MMA25312B, MML09212H and MML20242H web pages. The devices are also available by calling 1-800-737-6937 (within North America); or please find your local sales engineer (worldwide) at Local Sales Support. To learn more about additional products from Freescale, please visit the Freescale storefront webpage.
About Richardson RFPD, Inc.:
Richardson RFPD, Inc., an Arrow Electronics company, is a global leader in the RF and wireless communications, power conversion and renewable energy markets. Relationships with the industry’s top component suppliers enable Richardson RFPD to meet the total engineering needs of each customer. Whether it’s designing components or engineering complete solutions, Richardson RFPD’s worldwide design centers and technical sales team provide support for all aspects of customers’ go-to-market strategy, from prototype to production. For more information, visit www.richardsonrfpd.com.
SOURCE: Richardson RFPD, Inc.