Richardson RFPD Announces IIC China 2013 Line-Up
Includes New Products from the World's Leading Suppliers of RF, Wireless and Energy Technologies
Richardson RFPD, Inc. recently announces its participation and the line-up of suppliers and products it will feature at IIC China 2013, to be held at the Shenzhen Convention & Exhibition Center, Shenzhen, China, February 28 to March 2, 2013.
At its booth #2G01, Richardson RFPD will present:
- American Technical Ceramics (ATC) — 800 Series Capacitor Sample Kits
- ANADIGICS — Small Cell PAs and 1 GHz Hybrid CATV amplifiers
- Analog Devices (ADI) — High Resolution Data Converters
- Anaren — Xinger-III Couplers, Combiners and Matching Terminations
- Freescale Semiconductor — Airfast RF LDMOS Transistors
- M/A-COM Technology Solutions — Amplifiers, DSAs, High Power Switches and Phase Shifters
- Microsemi — GaN HEMT Transistors for Avionics/Radar
- Nitronex — 5W GaN on Si HEMT MMIC Power Amplifier
- Peregrine Semiconductor — SOI Switches and DSAs
- Scintera — Adaptive RF PA Linearizer (RFPAL) ICs
- Skyworks Solutions — Low Cost Amplifiers, DSAs, High Power Switches
- TriQuint Semiconductor — Wideband LNAs and High Performance BAW Filters
- United Monolithic Semiconductors (UMS) — LNAs, PAs, Switches for Infrastructure, Point-to-Point
Richardson RFPD design advisors will also be at the booth, offering support and solutions for attendees' design visions and questions. Visitors to the booth will also have the opportunity to submit their own success stories about working with Richardson RFPD and be entered into a drawing for a Richardson RFPD/Freescale backpack.
About Richardson RFPD, Inc.
Richardson RFPD, Inc., an Arrow Electronics company, is a global leader in the RF and wireless communications, power conversion and renewable energy markets. Relationships with the industry’s top component suppliers enable Richardson RFPD to meet the total engineering needs of each customer. Whether it’s designing components or engineering complete solutions, Richardson RFPD’s worldwide design centers and technical sales team provide support for all aspects of customers’ go-to-market strategy, from prototype to production. For more information, visit www.richardsonrfpd.com.
SOURCE: Richardson RFPD, Inc.