Low Loss Broadband SPDT Switch: RFSW1012Source: RFMD
This Low Loss Broadband SPDT Switch covers the 5-6000 MHz frequency range, has a 0.35 dB insertion loss, 37 dB isolation, and is ideal for cellular, WiFi, CATV, SatCom, post PA switching, general purpose switching applications, or other applications that require very low insertion loss and high power handling capability.
The RFSW1012 Low Loss Broadband SPDT Switch is packaged in a compact 2mm x 2mm x 0.55mm, 12-pin QFN package.
Full list of features:
- 5MHz to 6000MHz Operation
- 50Ω or 75Ω Applications
- Low Insertion Loss: 0.30dB at 1980MHz
- High Isolation: 37dB at 2GHz
- High IP3: >75dBm at 2GHz
- Compatible with Low Voltage Logic (VHIGH Minimum = 1.3V)
- No External DC Blocking Capacitors Required on RF Paths Unless DC is Applied Externally
- 2000V HBM ESD Rating on All Ports
- CTB/CSO: >100dBc (41dBmV/ch., 137 Channels)