EnGenius Technologies Announces Breakthrough Managed Wireless Solution Platform For Pro A/V, Business And Larger Campus And Enterprise Venues
New Series of Integrated Layer 2 PoE+ Wireless Management Switches and Indoor/Outdoor Managed Wireless Access Points Create Rapidly Scalable, High-Performance Networks Priced Well Below Enterprise Brands
EnGenius Technologies, Inc., a leading provider of high-performance, versatile networkin gandtele communications solutions for businessesand consumers, recently announced at the 2014 International CES, the launch of a new network solution family of Layer 2, PoE+ rack-mounted switches and firmware-linked Managed Access Points designed to provide rapidly scalable high-performance wired and wireless networks for Pro A/V and home automation installations and larger deployments for hotels, resorts, sports arenas and stadiums, shopping malls and schools and universities.
The new EnGenius Neutron Series of wireless management EWS switches can support any small number of EWS wireless access points to several hundred depending on the number of EWS switches in the network.
Designed for fast deployment and easy management of the EWS family of wireless indoor and outdoor access points, each EnGenius EWS Layer 2 switch is equipped with Gigabit Ethernet ports and supports 802.3at/af PoE for easy deployment of EWS-series access points. The EWS switches provide browser-based configuration and enable centralized management with quick setup of multiple EWS access points. Other features include: 802.1X authentication, access control lists, cluster AP management, visual topology view, map and floor plan view for multi-site management, intelligent diagnostics for access points, and bulk firmware upgrades.
The new family of EWS Wireless Management Switches includes:
- EWS7952FP 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ L2 Wireless Management Switch with 4 Dual-Speed SFP
- EWS7928P 24-Port Gigabit PoE+ L2 Wireless Management Switch with 4 Dual-Speed SFP
- EWS5912FP 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ L2 Wireless Management Switch with 2 Gigabit Uplink Ports and 2 Dual-Speed SFP
Optimized for deployment and management with the EWS-series Wireless Management Switches, the new family of EWS access points includes:
- EWS310AP High-Powered, Long-Range Dual Band Wireless N600 Managed Indoor Access Point with Gigabit Port
- EWS320AP High-Powered, Long-Range Dual Band Wireless N900 Managed Indoor Access Point with Gigabit Port
- EWS360AP High-Powered, Long-Range Dual Band Wireless AC1750 Managed Indoor Access Point with Gigabit Port
- EWS610AP High-Powered, Long-Range, Dual Band Wireless N600 Managed Outdoor Access Point with Gigabit Port
- EWS620AP High-Powered, Long-Range, Dual Band Wireless N900 Managed Outdoor Access Point with Gigabit Port
- EWS660AP High-Powered, Long-Range, Dual Band Wireless AC1750 Managed Outdoor Access Point with Gigabit Port
"Our new family of Wireless Management Switches and managed access points is designed to provide solution providers and ProAV installers with a complete, managed wireless network solution to establish or extend the wireless infrastructure in homes and businesses," explained Eric Chen, Product Marketing Manager at EnGenius. "Users can now easily deploy and centrally manage multiple high-power, long-range wireless access points within the building and well beyond its walls to other buildings or over large outdoor areas to provide high-density wireless network access, or to support bandwidth-intensive applications such as video surveillance or HD video streaming applications."
EnGenius also announced the expansion of its industry-leading portfolio of indoor and outdoor access points. Ideal for use in ProAV applications, the PoE-capable access points incorporate robust security features and QoS to provide a secure, high-performance wireless network for applications such as HD video streaming, video surveillance and home automation. The high-performance access points deliver long-range WiFi coverage over large areas, through multiple floors, and between buildings in campus settings.
EnGenius' new stylish dual-band indoor access points extend the wireless network to provide fast, secure network access throughout the home or office and beyond. The new additions to the portfolio of indoor access points include:
- EAP1750H Ceiling Mount Dual Band AC1750 Indoor Access Point
- ECB1750 Dual Band Wireless AC1750 Indoor Access Point/Client Bridge
Designed to deliver fast speeds and reliable connectivity over long distances in harsh outdoor environments, EnGenius' new dual-band outdoor access points are ideal for deploying IP cameras for outdoor surveillance or providing network access between buildings or over large areas. The new members of the EnGenius outdoor wireless access point/bridge family include:
- ENS600EXT High Powered, Long-Range, Dual Band Wireless N600 Outdoor Access Point
- ENS1750EXT High Powered, Long-Range, Dual Band Wireless AC1750 Outdoor Access Point
- ENH900EXT High Powered, Long-Range, Dual Band Wireless N900 Outdoor Access Point
- ENH1750EXT High Powered, Long-Range, Dual Band Wireless AC1750 Outdoor Access Point
The EnGenius Neutron Series of Wireless Management products, and indoor and outdoor access points are covered by a one-year limited warranty and will be available in Q2 2014 in North America via authorized retailers, distributors and value-added resellers. For more information on EnGenius Technologies and its families of long-range wired and wirelessdatacomandtelecomproducts visitwww.engeniustech.comor follow us onFacebookorTwitter.
About EnGenius Technologies
Established in 1999, EnGenius Technologies, Inc., is a US-based industry expert in wireless communications and radio frequency (RF) technology, delivering feature-rich, long-range wireless communications technology for voice and data. The versatility and performance of the company's solutions lower total cost of ownership, increase productivity and maximize return on investment.
EnGenius' growing portfolio of networking solutions including Gigabit PoE switches, indoor and outdoor wireless networking products, and IP cameras for business deliver long-range connectivity, robust feature sets and versatility for class-leading performance at affordable price points.
The leader in premise mobility communications, EnGenius' cordless business telephone systems and portable handsets deliver extremely long-range and reliable connectivity outdoors, throughout multi-story buildings and in complex environments. Whether using the FreeStyl system in an office setting or the durable, scalable DuraFon system in larger, complex environments, EnGenius phone systems enhance productivity and enable mobility throughout business properties.
SOURCE: EnGenius Technologies, Inc.