DPx3T Switch: SKY13399-469LFSource: Skyworks Solutions, Inc.
This DPx3T Switch covers the 0.7-2.7 GHz frequency range and is ideal for applications for GSM, DCS, CDMA, WCDMA, and TD-SCDMA differential filter switching. It comes in a small (2x2 mm), 18-pin QFN package and features low insertion loss and a wide VDD supply range.
The two inputs on the SKY13399-469LF DPx3T (double-pole, six-throw) Switch can be switched to three different pairs of inputs, and two control lines are used to determine which pair of outputs is connected.
Full List of Features:
- Broadband frequency range: 0.7-2.7 GHz
- Low insertion loss: 0.35 dB typical @ 1 GHz and 0.4 dB typical @ 2.2 GHz
- Positive battery control: 1.8 V
- Wide VDD supply range: 2.5 to 5.0 V
- Crossovers implemented on die for ease of use
- Small, QFN (18-pin, 2 x 2 mm) package (MSL1, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)