Dielectric Loaded Cavity Bandpass FilterSource: Corry Micronics, Inc.
The dielectric resonators used in the manufacturing of the dielectric loaded bandpass filters are manufactured from Titanate based ceramic substrates supported by an alumina post. These resonators typically have an unloaded quality factor (Q) of around 10,000. The extremely high Q ceramic dielectric produce superior selectivity while offering the industries best temperature stability of any passive bandpass filter. An additional benefit of the dielectric loaded filters is the overall reduction in size.
- Housing Inside: Aluminum silver plated cavity walls
- Housing Outside: Painted aluminum
- Up to 8 cavities
- Extremely small form factors
- Frequency Range: 1GHz-18GHz
- VSWR ≤ 1.3:1
- Power Handling: Standard designs to 50W