Current Limit Power Switch: AAT4712Source: Skyworks Solutions, Inc.
This programmed power switch features input current limits of 150mA-2400mA and has a +10% current accuracy at 2A input with its current limit setting. Its Vcc range runs from 2.5V to 5.5V, and its operating temperature range runs from -40 to 85oC.
Additional features of the AAT4712 power switch include:
Low Quiescent Current:
- 70μA Typical (VCC Input)
- 12μA Typical (OUT Input)
- Under-Voltage Lockout
- Maximum 100mΩ RDS(ON) from OUT to SYS at 5V VCC
- Reverse Blocking Protection
- Power Loop Current Reduction
- Over-Temperature Protection
- SYS Short Circuit Protection
- Input Power Good Detect Threshold Setting (ADJ)
- Input Power Good Indicate (POK)
- Supercap Charge Ready (RDY) Output
This power switch comes in a 16-pin TDFN34 package and has been designed for high-side load-switching applications for SSD memory buffer saving solutions. For more information, download the datasheet.