CGA-6618: Dual CATV Broadband High Linearity InGaP HBT AmplifierSource: RFMD
Sirenza Microdevice's CGA-6618 is a high performance GaAs HBT MMIC Amplifier. Designed with the InGaP process technology for excellent reliability. A Darlington configuration is utilized for broadband performance. The heterojunction increases breakdown voltage and minimizes leakage current between junctions. The CGA--6618 contains two amplifiers for use in wideband Push-Pull CATV amplifiers requiring excellent second order performance. The second and third order non-linearities are greatly improved in the push pull configuration.
- Excellent CSO/CTB/XMOD Performance at 34.0 dBm/V Output Power
- Dual Devices in each SOIC-8 Package Simplify Push/Pull Configuration PC Board Layout
- Operates from a Single Supply
- Dropping Resistor Provides Temperature Compensation
- CATV Head End Driver and Predriver Amplifier
- CATV Line Driver Amplifier