TransceiversSource: Skyworks Solutions, Inc.
Skyworks' Helios™ family of transceivers is a group of single or multi-device cellular radio solutions that save significant space, cost, and design cycle time while providing improved performance. These highly integrated solutions are available for selected mobile handset applications.
Transceiver family features:
- Direct down-conversion, eliminating the need for an IF stage
- Integrated quad-band LNAs, transmit VCOs, and loop filters
- Single integrated, fully programmable fractional-N synthesizer
- Digital crystal oscillator reference frequency control
- Low external component count
Skyworks' transceivers are categorized as follows:
- GSM/GPRS Transceivers
- EDGE Transceivers (Helios™)
- CDMA Transceivers
|||RF Transceiver for Quad-Band GSM, GPRS, and EDGE Applications|
Transceiver With EDGE Transmit Support For Quad-Band GSM, GPRS, EDGE