Skyworks Showcases Technologies At 3GSM World Congress
Cannes, France -- 3GSM World Congress -- Skyworks Solutions, Inc. today announced the company will be showcasing its GPRS, EDGE, and WCDMA portfolio at Stand D27, Hall 2 at the 3GSM World Congress, being held Feb. 14-17 in Cannes.
Skyworks' advanced wireless solutions to be highlighted at the booth include:
- Handsets -- More than 25 new multimedia from LG, Motorola, Panasonic, Samsung, Sony Ericsson, and Sanyo, as well as new models from key Chinese OEMs and ODMs.
- Front-end modules -- Switches and power amplifiers in both GaAs PHEMT and HBT, including front-end transmit products.
- RF subsystems -- Helios Mini EDGE radio including the company's single-chip direct conversion transceiver, PA module, and PA controller/modulator. Skyworks will also showcase its Single Package Radio (SPR), the world's only complete handset radio system that fits into a single, dime-sized package.
- Cellular systems -- Pegasus, a complete and flexible system solution for multi-band, multi-mode applications, including all of the hardware and software required to build a state-of-the-art handset.
- Wireless LAN -- Skyworks offers a family of fully integrated 802.11 WLAN front-end modules which reduce the number of components required for building routers, PC cards, and PCI adapter access points.
- Linear products -- Satisfies a wide range of applications and leverages existing core analog skills. The product line includes a DCR transceiver for base stations, as well as mixers, synthesizers, varactors, amplifiers, and complete RF systems for wireless infrastructure, wireless data, medical, industrial, and security applications.
Source: Skyworks Solutions