RF SubsystemsSource: Skyworks Solutions, Inc.
Skyworks family of RF subsystems consist highly integrated transceivers and power amplifiers for GSM, GPRS and EDGE air interfaces in a small form factor.
These high-performance, field-proven RF subsystems allow wireless terminal manufacturers worldwide to significantly reduce the RF footprint and minimize power consumption for next-generation multi-band GPRS handsets and wireless applications.
Typical GPRS RF Subsystem product features:
- Direct down-conversion receivers that eliminate IF filters
- Integrated, quad-band LNAs, transmit VCOs, and loop filters
- Single integrated, fully programmable fractional-N synthesizers
- Integrated, digital crystal oscillators
- Quad-band, multi-slot GPRS Class 12 operation
- Support for GPRS and downlink EDGE standards
- Direct conversion architectures that eliminate IF conversion stages
- Compatibility with baseband devices from industry-leading providers
Skyworks RF Subsystems are categorized as follows:
- GSM/GPRS RF Subsystems
- EDGE RF Subsystems
- CDMA RF Subsystems
|||GSM/EDGE Femto Base Station RF Subsystem|