Abante for Contract Manufacturing and Outsourcing Services
Our customers look to us for a wide range of services, from business process outsourcing (BPO) functions to industrial / manufacturing applications. We also help our customers improve their supply chains with lower-cost alternatives through our sourcing expertise. However, we don't just provide strategic opportunities to our customers, we also help them control risks and improve reliability, through our active management of outsourcing execution and with our logistics support.
OUTSOURCING'S RISKS VERSUS REWARDS
The benefits of outsourcing are generally well-known. But, even with all its competitive advantages:
- Because of complications and barriers, too often only the largest companies consider outsourcing
- Even the largest companies, with all their resources, often do not engage in outsourcing due to perceived risks
At Abante Services, our mission is to bring outsourcing to those that are unserved, including those that are unable or unwilling to engage in outsourcing on their own. We optimize results and mitigate risks for our customers by developing or refining specific execution models and by managing the overall process.
In summary, we enable outsourcing and manage execution to optimize results, including the mitigation of risks.
To better serve our customers, Abante maintains flexible approaches to the execution of outsourcing:
- Execution Resources
- Self Performance - we perform the outsourced functions with our own resources
- Vendor Management - Abante resources manage the overall process, but execution is performed by a qualified vendor specialist within our global network
- Execution Location
- Onshoring - certain opportunities, such as those with government or security ramifications, must be undertaken in a specific locale, i.e. the United States
- Offshoring - other opportunities necessitate delivery from world's most cost-competitive regions