900 MHz TransceiverSource: Laird Technologies
Using field-proven 900MHz FHSS technology that requires no additional site licensing, AC4790s resist interference, enable co-located system operation, increase output power and maintain data integrity.
AC4790's protocol features a dynamic addressing scheme, which simplifies node-to-node communication. The transceiver identifies the most efficient transmission path, so OEMs can design routing sequences that optimize the RF network. This makes AC4790s ideal for a wide range of industrial applications that must rely on smooth, constant data flow.
- True peer-to-peer protocol.
- Small form factor: 1.65 x 1.9 inches.
- API commands to control packet routing.
- Software-controlled sensitivity.
- Remote radio discovery.
- Variable output power: 5mW to 1000mW.
Click here to download the AC4790 datasheet.
Other products by Aerocomm: